Legal - Compliance
AceroDocs, is responsible for meeting the special security needs of information shared in this sector such as:C
- Save time and money in the event of a computer attack, by ensuring the initial protection of files and avoid having to report it to the EDPS in the event of a security breach, according to the adaptation and obligations of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 Of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. In force on 27 April 2018 in all countries where this Directive is applicable.
- With AceroDocs® you can mitigate the risk and fear of discredit and, above all, that the facts of data leakage reach your customers' ears. Due to the legal obligation to publicly and immediately inform the clients.
- To be able to avoid that the buffets have to payhackers, and to avoid the shame of having to report the facts in the courts.
- Apply correctives and prevention on time. At the moment there are already cases of small firms that are paying ransom ranging between € 500 and € 6,000, but if they do not pay these rescues, they would be forced to the loss of these intangible assets and loss of confidence, a difficult to quantify.
- Solve the dilemma of having to pay for a rescue of files, which have been caught by hackers and make it a problem of the past.